Why is the packaging surrounding your custom Onoxa skincare so vitally important to success? Once you make your amazing custom skincare line, the packaging is the other half of the presentation that speaks to who you are as a business. Use these 10 tips to come up with a custom packaging design that will match your skin care in personality and character.
1. Decide on the Overall Branding and Logo of Your Custom ProductWill it be soft, handwritten, airy, or will it be bold, striking, and adventurous? Once you have decided on your logo and your branding personality, you can begin to add details that will enhance that image.
2. Use PatternsPolka dots, stripes, plaids, flowers, paisley--all are ways to draw the eye in and give an interesting focal point for your customer's viewing.
3. Use Real-Life PicturesUse real-life pictures of real-life items to add personality and individuality that will make your brand and label stand out.
4. Consider Using Your Own Handwriting Instead of a Generic Computer FontUsing your own handwriting helps your customers feel appreciated and loved and gives it a personal touch. If you don't like your handwriting, consider finding a calligrapher who can beautify the text for you.
5. Use Illustrations to Get Basic Points AcrossWhereas a paragraph of text could do the job, a simple illustration on your Onoxa skincare instructions could be just the thing to spice up your packaging. If you doodle yourself, all the better--you will be sharing a piece of yourself with your customers! Personal details such as a hand-drawn illustration is what will bring your customers back for more.
6. Provide Free Skin Care Samples of Other Onoxa Products You CreateThis is not only an excellent marketing ploy but another way to reach out to customers and let them know you are thinking of themt. Including free samples in packages is a great bonus for customers.
7. Choose Your Box CarefullyIt should present the experience you are looking for, sturdy enough to support your product, and visually appealing.
8. Include Sales Promos or Coupons with Your Packaging ExperienceNot only will this be seen as a generous act, but it will also give them a reason to come back for more!
9. Utilize Trinkets, Artificial Feathers, Lace, or Other Such MaterialsThis will take customers beyond the paper experience and into real life. Is your custom skin care meant to create luxurious and pearly skin? Add a string of pearls to reinforce this idea. Are you creating a line of Onoxa skin care products specifically for a particular ethnic group? Incorporate aspects of that culture into your packaging experience.
10. Remember, it is About the Customer--Not About YouWhen customers feel important, they will continue to come back for more and will tell others about the fantastic products they receive from your company. So spend the money making the experience of receiving your product a memorable one.
The customer's experience is the vital piece to any business, but especially in the world of skin care. How will your packaging help your Onoxa product stand out? How can you draw the customer in so that before they ever open that jar of lotion into their hands, they can enter the experience just by opening the box? These are simple questions but they will make a big impact on the success of your company. The packaging surrounding your product is an extension of you and the company you build, so what is it saying?